Ramky Foundation facilitates or catalyzes skill development initiatives that can potentially have a multiplier effect. In doing so, it strives to involve the various other stakeholders in all aspects of skill development.
Our approach is to develop skills among women, youth, farmers, workers /labors of various industries and youth whilst partnerships with multiple stakeholders and build long-term associations. To scale up efforts necessary to achieve the objective of skilling / up-skilling people, the RF strives to:
- Develop low cost, high-quality training with innovative business models
- Attract significant linkages which enable the long-term development
- 3E: Employment-Employability-Entrepreneurship
- To generate employment opportunities for weaker sections of society by providing them with skill-based training
- To enhance the skills of farmers, workers /labors of various sectors, etc. to increase the productivity.
- To connect the trained beneficiaries to capital and job markets for their sustainable livelihoods.
- Enhanced Skill Development programs & follow-up training to impart the skills required for the advanced level of activities