How Can You Contribute
The Ramky Foundation has been contributing a lot towards the welfare of the poor and marginalized sections of the population in both cash and in kind. We request you to kindly contribute your small share towards this noble cause, as it is only dropped by the drop that an ocean fills.
Kindly note that the donations to Ramky Foundation have a tax exemption of 50% under section 80G of the Income Tax Act (India).
Your valuable contribution can be in the form of cash towards
Scholarship of a poor and meritorious student. It could be through
- Sponsoring a boy/girl’s complete education
- Bearing a part of his/her tuition fee
School adoption Programmes involving
- Construction of Classrooms and Toilets
- Purchasing furniture
- Purchasing electrical items - bulbs, tube lights, fans, etc.
- General repair works in the school
- Teaching aids and sports goods for children
General contributions to the other welfare activities of the organization
Your contributions can be in the following forms:
- Food grains and pulses for the HIV and AIDS Nutrition support programme
- School books and uniform for poor school children
- Bicycles for the poor school children
- Steel plates and tumblers for mid-day meal programme in schools
- Sewing machines to poor and marginalized women
- Clothes for poor children and adults